The Mountain Arts District announces a Call for Entries to high school students in Randolph, Tucker, Barbour, Upshur, Nicholas and Pocahontas counties. Young artists can submit up to three works by May 31st to the contest that will take place on the Mountain Arts District’s Facebook page. We will display a photo of your artwork(s) from June 1st-June 15th for the public to “like” as a vote. The artwork with the most “likes” wins the coveted “People’s Choice Award.” Submissions will also be displayed on our website MADWV.com.
- People’s Choice Award: $50 (selected from the most “likes” as votes)
- Ajuga Award: $100 (selected by Ajuga, Inc.)
- Judge’s Choice: $50, $25 (selected by the MADWV judges)
- Submission Deadline: May 31st, 2022
- Contest Open Dates: May 1st-May 31st, 2022
- Community Judging Dates: June 1st-June 14th, 2022
- Award Notification Date/Time: Wednesday June 15th, 2022
This contest is sponsored by Mountain Arts District and Ajuga, Inc. Any business or person who would like to sponsor a cash award for the 2022 High School Student Art Show, please contact the Mountain Arts District at [email protected].